It is hard to think about and plan for your own death. No one wants to imagine the worst. However, failure to prepare can leave loved ones in a financial bind as they struggle with funeral expenses, debts, and bills. Fraternal Life Insurance offers a variety of insurance policies that provide death benefits to those you leave behind.
Benefits of Whole Life Insurance
A whole life insurance policy is an excellent investment tool for individuals and families.
The advantages include:
- A death benefit to your beneficiary
- Accumulating cash value that can be used for retirement, college education, etc.
- Guaranteed to last your entire life
- The possibility of earning dividends
Benefits of Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is another option that provides for loved ones. Term insurance appeals to those who wish to maximize the amount of insurance their premium dollar can buy. The benefits include:
- Lower monthly premiums
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Available riders customize the policy
- Convertible to cash policy in the first ten years
- Renewable at one-year intervals until age 95
Provide for your family and loved ones at the time of your death by purchasing the insurance coverage you need with Fraternal Life Insurance. Then you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from preparation and planning.